RCDP is committed to provide our volunteers the best volunteer programs in terms of price, quality, volunteering environment and services. We would like to ensure the volunteers that the volunteering experience with us would be momentous, invaluable, knowledgeable, skillful, contributing, and ever lasting. Few things that you will experience and achieve when you become a part of RCDP programs:
- The opportunity to leave permanent and positive impacts in the lives of the less fortunate when you work with orphan children, disadvantaged local community, disabled people and rural women's groups.
- Meaningful volunteer abroad opportunities, caring host family, and the strong field support of a local in-country coordinator and professional staff members.
- The opportunity to travel, participate in cross-cultural learning, to be part of an exciting expedition, and learn and earn through our paid English teaching placements. Highlights
- RCDP's program is more than simple placement in volunteer projects. Cultural immersion, traveling, cross-cultural experiences and volunteering abroad are important components of our each and every program.
- RCDP supports volunteers throughout their placement. Our staff visits you periodically, and our services are available 24/7 to support you in the event of an emergency.
- RCDP volunteers live and work in rural settings immersing themselves in the local culture and customs of village life, experiences beyond the possibilities for travelers and tourists.
- RCDP has year-round and immediate volunteer opportunities, allowing you to volunteer for 2-12 weeks in four amazing countries of South Asia.
- RCDP program fees are 60% - 80% lesser than any other volunteer organizations.
- RCDP believes in high professional service and exceptional program standards. At no cost do we comprise the quality of our programs.
- We are committed to ensuring the safety, flexibility, professionalism, transparency, and excellence of our programs.
We believe our programs will grow only if our volunteers are happy and pleased with their experiences with us and our programs.